The candidates must fill the admission form, enclosed in the college prospective.
I. Prospectus: Every student seeking admission to the college shall obtain a copy of the college prospectus from the office on payment of rupees 200/- at the counter.
II. Application Form: application for the admission must be made on the prescribed form supplied free along with the prospectus.
III. Scheduled Caste/Backward Class students: a student belonging to SC/BC classes will be required to attach with his/ her admission form, a certificate of his/her being so from a Magistrate, Member of parliament. MLA (PB), MC or Gazetted officer with the seal of his court of the stamp of his office.
Following documents are to be attached with the form:
1. Matriculation certificate: (as a proof of date of birth).
2. Certificate of the lower examination passed/DMC.
3. Four passport size photographs (paste one photograph on the admission form and attach three photographs with the filled admission form.
4. Character certificate issued by head of previous institution.
5. Registration certificate, if already registered with board or university.
6. Migration criteria: Required for all those students who have passed their last examination other then Punjabi University Patiala/ Punjab School Education Board.
7. The students belonging to Scheduled castes/backward classes must attach the following documents:
i. Caste certificate obtained from a competent authority.
ii. Annual income certificate of father or Guardian /Affidavit/Yellow card/ Ration card.
8. Incomplete admission form will not be entertained and the candidate must be present at the time of interview. The admission form must be signed by Parents/Guardian.
9. The admission form filled in all respects should be submitted to the concerned convener and student should deposit the fees in the office before prescribed date.
10. In case of gap of one or more years, the candidate has to submit the affidavit duly attested by competent authority.
11. Sports: Highest achievements certificate in any sports/game.